The search for the top hardwood flooring services in the greater Atlanta area can be a challenge. While there are several companies that may show up in an online search, your home or business requires the best service available. But how can you know where to turn to ensure your flooring project is in the best hands possible?
This is where Atlanta Floors steps in to meet your needs with full-service hardwood floor services. We specialize in all things related to hardwood floors—from installation and repair to cleaning, refinishing and re-coating. We do it all with attentive, caring customer service. We are passionate about hardwood floors and it shows.
Some of the value-added services we offer include:
- Refinishing your existing stairs with any color you desire.
- Installing new hardwood stairs to match your existing flooring.
- Replacing the out-dated wooden balusters with modern iron ones to give your home an updated look.
What If You Only Need Hardwood Floor Repair?
There are times when it’s not necessary or within the budget to install brand new hardwood floors or do a complete refinishing job. No problem! At Atlanta Floors, we also provide expert floor repair. We know exactly what your damaged floor needs to be beautiful and functional once again.
Whether we need to repair or replace a few boards, or conduct repairs for a larger section, we have the skills, tools, and experience to get the job done right. In fact, when we are finished, it may look like you had a new floor installation.
We Do Re-Coatings for Old Hardwood Floors, Also Known as Sand-Less Refinishing
For our customers who desire a different refinishing option or one that is a bit cleaner and faster, we are pleased to provide re-coatings for hardwood floors, also known as sand-less refinishing. Benefits include:
- Short turn-around time: Most sand-less refinishing and re-coating projects typically take about a day.
- More affordable pricing: Sometimes full-blown hardwood floor refinishing just isn’t in the budget, but sand-less gets the job done for less cost.
- Allergy-friendlier: For people suffering from allergies, the dust produced in a typical refinishing job can be problematic. Sand-less refinishing and re-coating mean less dust floating into the air and settling in your home or business—better indoor air quality can be a relief for allergy sufferers.
Please Note: Not every floor can be re-coated—only a professional can determine if this process is right for your floor.
Contact our team at Atlanta Floors today to explore the best solutions in hardwood flooring services for your home or business.