If you are looking for a quote for hardwood floor installation in Alpharetta , Atlanta, Roswell , Cumming, Sandy Springs or other surrounding cities you are in the right place. We focus on flooring installation Services for hardwood floors , laminate, LVP and carpet . No showroom but can provide limited , better, flooring samples if you tell us what you are looking for. We can also install your own flooring product purchased online or at some retailer .
Atlanta Hardwood Floor Installation Doesn’t Have to Be a Hassle
Whether you are considering a hardwood floor installation for your home or business, we can provide the attentive customer service and expertise you need. Our Atlanta Floors team members have experience putting in floors for a wide variety of customers. We know wood floors inside and out and we love to make our customers happy .
Understanding Your Options
To understand what is the best option for flooring in your home is the first step and the most important one . Some customers know what they want because they like to do their own research ,but some don’t. And that’s fine ! We appreciate both and we are here to help everybody . To speed up the process here are a few things to consider before reaching out a flooring company :
- What level of the house do you want to add new flooring to =>Main the floor ,upstairs or the basement .
- The type of sub-floor where that flooring will be installed => Depending on the level, it can be plywood or concrete .
- Do you want solid or engineered hardwood floors => Solid hardwoods are recommended mostly for plywood sub-floors .Engineered hardwood are built for concrete and plywood sub-floors.
- Laminates and LVP products are NOT real wood , NOT hardwood floors ! They look alike but don’t have the same properties and longevity .
What You Can Expect from Hardwood Floor Installation by Atlanta Floors
Before you hire the right team for your installation job, it helps to know what you can expect from the service. When you work with Atlanta Floors, here’s what we have to offer:
• Experienced installers with the top training and screenings to ensure every customer receives professional service.
• Strict adherence to National Wood Flooring Association installation guidelines.
• Knowledge in all relevant installation types, including floating, nail down, or glue down.
• Friendly and thorough customer service. You never have to wonder what’s going on or have unanswered questions. We want to ensure you are well-informed and comfortable with the process from beginning to end.
Our Streamlined Hardwood Floor Installation Process Gets the Job Done Right
We’ve performed thousands of hardwood floor installations of all types and with all processes, and we have the task down to a science. Once you are ready to get started, here’s what you can expect from your full-service Atlanta Floors installation: • Carpet, wood, tile removal and disposal. • Undercutting door jambs. • Flooring installation. • Trim and transition installation. • Complete cleaning of new floors.
Contact Our Team Today to Get Started
Are you ready to get those beautiful hardwood floors installed for your home or business? Our team at Atlanta Floors is ready to help you. Contact us today online or at 404.915.5054 to schedule your hardwood floors installation.